This will make you miss the King of Pop even more. YouTuber Maim Ixed pitch shifted the new Daft Punk track “Get Lucky” and found out the track sounds a hell of a lot like Michael Jackson. Add in some “hee-hee’s” and “shamonas” and you have a posthumous Michael Jackson single. All we need now is a half billion dollar hologram and we can take this Daft Punk MJ show on the road!
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky,’ As Performed by Michael Jackson (webpronews.com)
- will.i.am: Daft Punk sound like Michael Jackson (contactmusic.com)
- Daft Punk, Michael Jackson & Get Lucky: listen (fashionising.com)
- Daft Punk – “Get Lucky” (Michael Jackson Edit) (awesome-robo.com)
- Remix of ‘Get Lucky’ by Daft Punk Makes Pharrell’s Vocals Sound Like Michael Jackson (laughingsquid.com)
- Daft Punk release new single, “Get Lucky” (brooklynvegan.com)