Here is the performance of ‘Invisible City’ by Primal Scream which was on BBC2 show Later… With Jools Holland on the 16th April 2013. On the show they also played the two other songs which they have released on their soundclous ‘2013’ and ‘It’s Alright, It’s Ok‘ both of which seem just as good as this track, with its upbeat pulsating bassline it is sure to get you moving and will be a massive festival hit over the summer. All 3 songs mentioned are taken from the upcoming album ‘More Light’ which gets it release on May 13th on the bands own label, First International and I myself will be picking up a copy as so far its sounding like one of Primal Screams best LP’s to date.
So far this summer Primal Scream have been booked in at Glastonbury, Benicassium, Isle of White Festival and will be headlining at one of our favourite small festivals Kendal Calling. This should no doubt put the band which has now been around for over 20 years back in the limelight and gain them some new younger fans!
The song Invisible City kicks straight in with a rip-roaring guitar riff, when Bobby drops his first verse the song breakdown to just the bass riff and drums which just make you want to move! The chorus even features some brass and the guitar comes back in as well to give the song raw power, be sure to pick up the album from the link here – itunes – Amazon – Official Shop where it can be obtained on Digital, CD, Deluxe CD and Limited Edition Vinyl!
- Primal Scream, Albert Hall – music review (standard.co.uk)
- [Video] Laura Marling – Master Hunter – Later with Jools Holland (suckdjs.wordpress.com)
- [Audio] Primal Scream – It’s Alright, It’s OK – NEW SINGLE 2013 (suckdjs.wordpress.com)
- Primal Scream unveil new single (hangout.altsounds.com)
- Laura Marling – Once (Jools Holland) (ninefourteenreview.wordpress.com)